This website is intended to provide general information
only and has been prepared by AMCBF without taking into account
any particular person's objectives, financial situation or needs.
Investors should, before acting on this information, consider the
appropriateness of this information having regard to their personal
objectives, financial situation or needs.
We recommend investors obtain financial advice specific to their
situation before making any financial investment or insurance decision.
Neither AMCBF nor their directors or employees give any warranty,
make any representation as to, or accept responsibility for, its
accuracy, reliability, timeliness or completeness now or in the
future. While the information provided by AMCBF is believed to be
accurate, AMCBF does not accept responsibility for any inaccuracy
or any actions taken upon reliance with the information on this
FOR AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS ONLY
Unless specifically stated otherwise, this material is only prepared
for residents of Australia. It is not intended for distribution
to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country
where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation.
PURPOSE OF INFORMATION
The information on this site has been published as an information
service. The information contains general information and does not
take into account any investor's particular circumstances and needs.
Each investor should assess, or seek advice on, whether the information
is appropriate for his or her particular needs, financial situation
and investment objectives.
AVAILABILITY OF SITE
AMCBF will use best efforts to provide access to this site on
a 24 hour basis. However, there may be an interruption to the service
to facilitate the site's maintenance or for any other reasons. AMCBF
will not be liable to any person for interruptions to the service
for any reason.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADE MARKS
This is copyright of AMCBF or one of its related entities.
Any advice displayed on this site is general advice only and has
been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial
situation and needs. Because of this you should consider the appropriateness
of the advice having regard to your objectives, financial situation
If the advice relates to a particular financial product, you should
obtain a Product Disclosure Statement relating to the product and
consider it before making any decision about whether to acquire
the product. We recommend that you consult a financial adviser if
you require any further advice. AMCBF does not guarantee the performance
of any fund or trust included on this site and further makes no
recommendation on funds or trusts included in any PDS on this site.
Recipients rely on the information in the publications at their
own risk. Recipients should not rely on the publications as advice
for any particular matter, but should make their own assessment
and evaluation, undertake investigation and enquiries and seek advice
to enable them to make any decision concerning their own interests.
AMCBF and its affiliated companies (including the Manager, Walsh & Company Asset Management Pty Limited) expressly disclaims
all and any liability to any recipient whatsoever in respect of
anything done by any such recipient in reliance on any of the publications.
To the extent that the law permits, AMCBF and its affiliated companies
will not be liable in any way (whether in negligence or otherwise)
for any loss or damage which may be suffered by a recipient in connection
with the contents of or any omission from content contained in the
This statement is an outline of certain matters relating to the collection and handling of your personal information by the Fund.
COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Fund will collect personal information for the purposes of:
- Providing you with a product or service (including assessing your application);
- Managing and administering the product or service;
- Identifying you and protecting against fraud;
- Verifying your authority to act on behalf of a customer;
- Determining whether a beneficiary will be paid a benefit upon a personís death;
- Letting you know about other products or services from the fund that might better serve your financial, e-commerce and lifestyle needs or promotions or other opportunities in which you may be interested.
If you provide us with incomplete or inaccurate personal information, the Fund may not be able to process your requests and applications or manage or administer your products or services.
USING AND DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Fund may disclose your personal information to other organisations:
- Involved in providing, managing or administering the products and services we offer, including third party suppliers (e.g. printers, posting services etc), and our advisers;
- Who are your financial or legal advisers or representatives and their service providers;
- Involved in maintaining, reviewing and developing our products, business systems, procedures and infrastructure including testing or upgrading our computer systems;
- Involved in a corporate re-organisation or involved in a transfer of all or part of the assets or business of the organisation;
- Involved in the payments system including financial institutions, merchants and payment organisations;
- Which are organisations who wish to tell you about their products or services that might better serve your financial, e-commerce and lifestyle needs or promotions or other opportunities, and their related service providers, except where you tell us not to;
- As required or authorised by law and/or where you have given your consent.
Your personal information may also be used in connection with such purposes. Because the Fund operates throughout Australia, some of these uses and disclosures may occur outside your State and Territory.
If you receive an email, phone call or SMS claiming to be from us, and are not sure whether it is authentic, please click here to find out how to confirm.